Monday, August 30, 2010

Barber boss is 35 years old Nantong countryman

Barber boss is 35 years old Nantong countryman, 10 years ago with his wife to Yangzhou to make a living, relying on the barber craft school in the country, even to take root in Yangzhou, the raising of two children, also bought an old Zhaizi.I am very familiar with him, he is Jack of all trades, each time to listen to his barber likes to boast, are also considered an important way to understand the news. He told me proudly, Yangzhou Rhine Garden District house in the past three months, up 900 yuan per square meter, and I said
that has nothing to do with our poor people,but he told me the mysterious, with him, I am curious to ask if he he Where there is real estate?two years ago when he told me where he bought the first floor of the street where a
60 square meters of shops, was worth 50 million, now has risen to nearly 800,000, and he was 300,000 down payment mortgage loans 200,000, the house hand immediately after the simple decoration households rented to a private clinic, called woody clinics in Yangzhou District Court Yanfu East-street, on the Rhine, went to Yangzhou locals can clearly see .

He told me just to pay his rent, loans, and now he is no economic pressure, the only dream is to do another 20 years, retire and enjoy life.my surprise was, he thought such a small barber shops, usually the only person haircut, by my count, not more than 2000 yuan a month to make money, and working less, but buy a house according to his calculation of financial strength,he should be earning 6-7 million a year, monthly average income in 5000-6000 dollars, I immediately asked him whether the average monthly income of 5,000 yuan, he just smiled, did not answer, no no.

No comments:

Post a Comment